Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lush Haul!

Over the past two weeks I've accumulated quite a bunch of Lush products. For any of you who don't know what Lush is I will tell you. It's a vegan company who makes fresh and handmade cosmetics. They do not test on animals and are helping to fight animal testing. They care a lot about the world, the people and animals and work with a lot of charities. They really are such a great company and their products are great!


Above is a picture of all of the products (minus a Dream Cream and Santa's Lip Scrub) that I've gotten the past two weeks.


In the picture above is three samples, Dream Cream lotion, Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter, Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub, another Dream Cream lotion, Santa's Lip Scrub, Rose Jam Shower Gel, and Snow Fairy Shower Gel.



I also got a two bigger sizes of Snow Fairy, Hot Toddy Shower Gel, Vanilla Puff Dusting Powder, and Vanilla Dee-Lite Lotion.


In this picture is all of my fun bath bombs, bubble bars, bath melts, and soaps I got. I got a Rose Queen bath bomb, two Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bars, Star Light Star Bright bath melt, Yellow FUN bar, Pink FUN bar, Father Christmas bath bomb, Golden Wonder bath bomb, two Lord of Misrule bath bombs, the Christmas Penguin bubble bar, the Christmas Hedgehog bubble bar, Butterbear bath bomb, Northern Lights bath bomb, Candy Mountain bubble bar, Holly Golightly bubble bar, Cinders bath bomb, The Comforter bubble bar, Sea Vegetable soap, The Godmother soap, Rockstar soap, Snowcake soap, Sultana of Soap soap, and Fairy Ring soap.

For prices on all of their products visit their website lushusa.com



I also finally got my claws back! A little longer than I wanted but oh well. The colors are both by OPI but I didn't catch the names. Oops. The shape is the coffin shape.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Xoxo, Breanna




No comments:

Post a Comment